Place: First Camp Gol
Dato: 16-18 august 2024
11. August 1984 Capri Club Norway was founded and 16-18 August 2024 we will celebrate our 40th anniversary. All the details are not planned, but we can promise you a social meeting with lots of Capris and lots of fun. We will invite Capri enthusiasts from all over Europe. Hopefully this will be a weekend for the memory book.
Although the Camping site has close to 40 cabins we expect them to be fully occupied soon. Therefore we recommend to book accommodation as soon as possible!
Facebook site for the meeting: https://fb.me/e/1b6tmrznv
First Camp Gol
At First Camp Gol you can choose between several different cabins and, of course, it is also possible to spend the night in a tent or in a caravan or mobile home.
Remember to state that you will be attending the Capri meeting. We have reserved all cabins for the meeting and it is therefore not possible to book on the website. The price for the cabins are not ready yet and First Camp Gol therefore want you to send your order by email to them. They will then register your order and as soon they have the prices ready they will send an invoice for the deposit. Remember to state your full name, address, phone number, email and what kind of cabin you want, An overview of the different cabins they have can be found on their website.
Tel +47 32 07 41 44.
There are also other accomodations in the area and here are some we know with location and distance to the meeting place in parantheses:
- Solstad Hotell, Tlf 32 02 97 20, www.solstadhotell.no (Gol downtown, 3,8km)
- Pers Resort, 32 02 31 03, www.pers.no (Gol downtown, 3,1 km)
- Personbråten camping, tlf 91 55 14 29. (Gol, 5 km)
- Brekko camping, Tlf 90 88 18 44 / 90 15 44 46 (8 km vest)
- Åsgardane Gjestegard, Tlf 47 80 59 09, www.golinfo.no/asgardane (7 km)
Google maps to First Camp Gol
Dining, price awards and program
These details is not finalized yet, but we can say a few thing already now. On both Friday and Saturday we will have dinner and party together in the cafeteria. There will be prices for both original and modified Capris. There will be cruising, lottery, parts sale, club shop, kiosk and activities for the kids. A normal meeting starts with dinner at 8 p.m. on Friday and end on Sunday at 11 a.m. Most likely it will be the same in 2024, but not decided yet.
Inge Lirhus (Chairman)
Tel: +47 95 81 69 42